Our mission at Hayesville Middle School is to create a safe, rigorous, and inclusive learning environment with high-quality instruction that fosters a growth mindset while building positive relationships with students, families, and our community to develop the whole child.
Hayesville Middle School envisions an inclusive, student-centered environment that prepares and empowers all students for middle and secondary success.
- It takes a village to prepare our students for success.
- Our priority is doing what is in the best interest of all students.
- Learning is the fundamental purpose of our school.
- All students have the ability to learn through differentiated instruction.
- Meeting the social, emotional, and behavioral needs is essential for student success.
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS), fosters a positive learning environment.
- All communication will be appropriate, productive, and respectful.
- Differences are valued.
- Success will be celebrated.
- Excellence without excuses is expected.
- We value the individualized needs of each child.
- We value a safe, supportive, and compassionate learning environment.
- We value respect, honesty, integrity and accountability.
- We value effective learning through high-quality instruction.
- We value collaborative relationships with families and communities that positively impact student learning and achievement.
- We value the commitment of faculty and staff.